This is the second in the Cozy Quilt Designs series by Sharyn Craig.... Choose booth, or just one!
Are you ready to create intricate looking
quilts without any worry? This fast, fun
and forgiving method of making blocks
is incredibly addictive, and you’ll love
how quick they go together. Sharyn’s
simple directions guide you through the
layering, slicing, scrambling, and sewing
process — you’ll even know which
direction to guide the seam allowances.
Sharyn has done all the thinking for you!
This piecing system is the fastest, most fun, and, by far, the most forgiving
you’ve ever done!
• If you can operate a sewing machine and cut with a rotary cutter, you
can master this system.
• All you need is fabric, a rotary cutter, mat, ruler, and sewing machine.
• These quilts are perfect for 10" squares — and smaller!
It’s the piecing system you didn’t know you needed!
• From art quilts to wall quilts and community service quilts . . .
these blocks do it all.
• Great quilts scrappy OR controlled. You make the choice!
• Perfect for using your collection of Layer Cakes™ and other
10" square packets.
For more information on the projects in this book, click here.
Check out the first book, Layer 'em Up Volume 1.